Are you a team manager or coach at a Toolstation NCEL club looking to improve your coaching techniques? If so, the FA's Level 2 Coaching in Football course may be just for you.
The Northern Counties East League, working with the FA, will deliver this course commencing in April 2020 with delegates graduating in August 2020.
The course combines classroom-based learning with practical coaching sessions overseen by FA accredited tutors.
The classroom element is divided into three blocks which are scheduled as follows:
• Block 1 – 21st & 22nd April, 2020, and 28th & 29th April, 2020, at West Riding FA.
• Block 2 – 3rd-5th June, 2020, inclusive at St. George's Park, Sheffield.
• Block 3 – 24th-26th August, 2020, inclusive at West Riding FA.
The course covers key topics and outcomes including:
• How we coach.
• How we play.
• How we support.
• The future player.
• Define your own coaching philosophy.
• Plan and deliver effective coaching sessions.
• Ability to deliver a coaching session suitable to age, experience and ability of player.
League Development Officer, Simon Pollard said: "This is a great opportunity for our member clubs to take advantage of a nationally recognised qualification.
"It also provides successful delegates with the foundation to progress to UEFA B coaching qualifications if they desire.
"Effective coaching can make a huge impact with player and team development so I’m hoping there will be tremendous appetite to register."
The course is open to any manager/coach of a Northern Counties East Football League member club and is offered at £100 per delegate.
The cost is subsidised thanks to bursaries provided by the Football Association and the League.
Secure your place by contacting the Toolstation NCEL's League Development Officer Simon Pollard at firstname.lastname@example.org